Developmental & Reproductive Toxicology
Developmental & Reproductive Toxicology (DART)
Within the toxicology unit, we offer IND- and NDA-enabling developmental and reproductive toxicology for Seg I-III studies. Our flexible study designs can be fully customized according to the individual needs of each client, and all of our studies are conducted within the guidelines of international regulatory bodies.
WuXi AppTec’s position as a global CRO with facilities in both China and the US enable us to remain ahead of the varying regulations across countries and study segments. Our study directors are well-versed in global regulatory requirements (USFDA, NMPA, OECD).
Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology Services
- Dose range finding study on embryo-fetus development in rats
- Dose range finding study on embryo-fetus development in rabbits
- Definitive study on embryo-fetus development in rats with TK (Seg II)
- Definitive study on embryo-fetus development in rabbits with TK
- Study on fertility and early development to implantation in rats (Seg I)
- Peri/postnatal studies on fetal/neonatal development in rats (Seg III)