Talk to an Expert
about your upcoming project to see how we can help you
Safety pharmacology studies help you focus on identifying adverse effects on physiological functions, including cardiovascular, respiratory, central nervous system (CNS) and other systems such as gastrointestinal, renal/urinary and is conducted using a full panel of in vivo and in vitro safety pharmacology studies.
You have access to our world-class safety assessment center in Suzhou, China, where scientists conduct in vitro and in vivo safety pharmacology studies to assess the potential for toxicity across major therapeutic areas, including CNS, cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal and renal system. As part of our mission to seamlessly deliver high-quality data that enables your high-quality drug candidates, we invest in the most advanced technology for data acquisition and processing. We utilize the state-of-the-art Ponemah® Software platform for data collection and assimilation.
Our Safety Pharmacology Team complies with the International Conference on Harmonization International (ICH) and provides the clarifications needed to advance your program successfully.
Non-GLP Cardiovascular Safety Screening Assays
- Guinea pig QT assay
- Rat telemetry studies
- SHR studies for cardiovascular efficacy
- EKG and indirect blood pressure in dogs and non-human primates (NHPs)
- hERG assay
- Functional Observational Battery (FOB) studies in rats and mice
- CNS system evaluation in mice, rats, dogs and NHPs
- Cardiovascular telemetry studies in conscious dogs, NHPs and minipigs
- Jacketed External Telemetry (JET) in conscious dogs and NHPs
- Respiratory system studies in conscious rats and mice (head-out plethysmographs), dogs and NHPs
- hERG assay
- Gastrointestinal motility studies in rats and mice
- Renal function in rats