Developmental DMPK: in vitro Drug-Drug Interaction Studies
WuXi AppTec DMPK offers the full panel of enzyme and transporter assays required by the FDA and EMA guidelines for the in vitro assessment of drug-drug interactions. These tests allow Sponsors to plan (and sometimes waive) clinical drug-drug interaction studies.
- CYP inhibition (7-9 CYPs) – direct (DI) and time-dependent (TDI).
- CYP Induction (mRNA and activity based -1A2, 2B6, 3A4)
- CYP and UGT/FMO Phenotyping
Transporters – Substrate and Inhibitor assays
- Membrane vesicles – efflux transporters (BCRP, P-gp, BSEP, MRP2, MRP3, MRP4)
- Cell-based assays:
- Uptake – OAT1, OAT3, OATP1B1, OATP1B3, OCT1, OCT2, PEPT1, 2, MATE1, 2K, NTCP, ASBT
- Efflux – transfected MDCKII and Caco-2 cells(BCRP and P-gp)
- Double transfected MDCKII cells (BCRP±OATP2B1)